TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF HOSTELINO
- The day in the Hostelino starts at 14.00 (2 pm) and ends at 11.00 (11 am).
- The price includes bedding, unlimited coffee and tea, TV and free wifi.
- Towels are not included. The Hostelino can provide you with them by extra charge of 5 PLN.
- There is night curfew from 22.00 (10 pm) to 7.00 (7 am).
- Non-residents cannot stay in the house during the night curfew.
- Directly reservations (not via reservation portals) will be confirmed on the condition that a minimum 50% advance payment is received.
- An advance payment for groups must be made not later than 7 days before arrival.
- When the reservation made through one of the reservation portals and paid for with a credit card is cancelled, the fees charged by these portals are not refundable. Cancellations made later than 5 days before arrival are considered as unrealized reservations and Hostelino has the right to debit credit card with a full reservation sum of the first night. In case of cancellations made up to 5 days before arrival, the deposit is refunded in full.
- In case of any other cancellations made later than 5 days before arrival, the amount of advance payment is not refundable. Cancellations can be made up to 5 days before arrival, the deposit in that case is refunded in full.
- All bills need to be settled on the day of arrival by cash or credit/debit card.
- The basis for check-in is showing a valid ID or a passport and agree to the regulations (by signing the Registration Card).
- Keys to the rooms and lockers should be returned to the reception after leaving the house.
- In case of losing or damage the keys to the rooms or lockers the penalty fine is 40 PLN.
- Animals are allowed only if the guest occupies the whole room. The Guests are fully responsible for them – in common areas they must be on a leash and wear muzzle.
- Smoking is forbidden in Hostelino (it is allowed in the garden). Penalty fine is 200 PLN.
- Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other Guests or cause offence to the other Guests. The Hostelino may refuse accomodation or remove a person who violates this principle, even during the day. In such a case the payment of accomodation, other services or expenses shall not be refunded.
- Because of the fire hazard Guests must not use their own electrical appliances in the rooms.
- Hostelino’s Guests are financially responsible for all the damages caused by them and the persons introduced into the house.
- Hostelino is not responsible for the Guest’s belongings left unattended in rooms or on the premises.
- Items left in the room after check-out will not be stored.
- Please keep order and cleanliness in the common areas (bathrooms, kitchen, living room).
- Hostelino is not responsible for the cars left in the parking lot.
- All the claims should be made directly at the reception. We will deal with them as soon as possible.
- We assume that deciding to stay in our house you accept the above terms and conditions.
We wish you an enjoyable stay!